Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

What I've learnt so far in DTE?

What i've learnt so far in DTE?i've learnt how to use different sites like code.org/tinker-cad. Tinker-cad is my favorite because you can basically build anything you want like skeleton,dinosaurs,robots,etc.Code.org was one I really didn't like because coding was confusing and just didn't like it.
Here is a progression with tinker-cad  and I think I did better than before because,before using it I didn't know what to do but when spending a few minutes on it you kinda get us to it and here's what it turned out to better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.