Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Write it/kete

1-Activity-write it/you have to write about something that was challenging for you,and how you felt and what your thoughts were.

As I was bouncing a basketball i see highly skilled basketball players.As I thought I was the best at basketball,I think so much that I was wrong.when I was playing most of the basketball players I see that they have tricks with the ball,which I don't.so when I have the ball I get nervous because I can hear the crowd yelling to do tricks.after that game I felt foolish of my actions so I went and practiced until I became a actual basketball player.when I got home I was thinking so much I was so motivated because of my thoughts at that court.i couldn't get any sleep because of how much thoughts I could have done on that court.i was mocked from these basketball players that were supporting.and I felt put down from most of them.when I practiced I was impressed from my hard work and I was proud of myself.

That my was my experience of me challenging my favourite sports.this sport was very challenging and hard for me to practice.i dribble 4 times a day and practice my handles on my driveway

2 comments:

  1. Great work Adelaide! This is a great description of how you were feeling when you played basketball. Have a look at the example I gave you and see if you could make any changes to this piece. Also, don't forget to use a capital letter after a full stop. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Adelaide!

    I really like how you did your creative writing piece on basketball. After watching you play this season for Hornby Blue, I know how passionate you are about the sport. We are always more successful after overcoming a challenge and I hope you will continue to work hard on your skills for many years to come.

    Make sure you are using your capital letters in the correct spots, that will really improve the quality of your writing.

    Thank you for sharing this piece on your blog!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.